guildeterno
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

guildeterno

eterno forever

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

singles in Hobart free online dating - See all of me

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Bendigod
Convidado

singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Empty
MensagemAssunto: singles in Hobart free online dating - See all of me   singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Icon_minitimeDom Jul 24, 2011 3:35 am

Melbourne dating - Looking for a guy to play with me My name is Kaley LERMA singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Sydney1 singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Sydney2 singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Sydney3 singles in Hobart free online dating  - See all of me Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Mount Gambier online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Maitland dating singles in Queensland free online dating Wagga Wagga online dating I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. Im normally a quiet person at first but thats only if i dont know the person. im easy going and kool to kick it with. i love to go out with friends, or just hang out at home. im a very sexual person so if u wanna know more just ask. Hi, Im pretty easy going and to be quite honset im not your average girl.....*ssshhhh* dont tell but, i like for more than one person to be with me, if you get what im saying. But to start it off i like it to be just you and me. Well....im waiting for a good guy so message me. I need some nighttime fun. A couple times a week. The first date i will do whatever you like.believe me it will be worth your while and you will not regret it. I dont want to be used.So if your not interested in me and your just looking to find a nice Piece then keep looking somewhere else cause im not the one.Im not into culbs, bars or anything of that atmosphere, you dont have to go out and get drunk to have a ogod time. I am kinda shy at first until i get to know you. I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fool, always talking,always believing. I can make the best out of every situation. I want someone to hook p with on the side from time to time. Message me if ya wanna know more.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

singles in Hobart free online dating - See all of me
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
guildeterno :: Granado Espada :: Quest-
Ir para: